Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some things never change.... And then they do


As most of you know, I have been playing softball since I was a little girl. I played on multiple traveling summer teams, the Alta High School team, Dixie State Team, and the BYU team. I have always loved playing softball and have really enjoyed all the experiences I have had while playing. I have had great support through out my softball career. From my Dad and Mom, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, In-Laws, siblings, and especially my wonderful husband Larry. So my question is... WHAT AM I SUPOSED TO DO NOW???? I have gotten use to going to practice everyday and playing games on the weekends. Now I have to change all that and get a job. Life moves on and things change.... Weird. Here are a couple pictures of the softball season this year. I didn't take very many good ones. I am depending on my teammates and family to give me the ones they took ha ha more to come when I get them. Enjoy!



Yes that is Hideki Matsui!!!!









1 comment:

Lisa said...

Amanda, you rock and you will figure it out - it is hard when something you have been doing your entire life is going to be gone. But it won't totally be, I'm sure you will always be involved in softball in one way or another - and maybe you could get a job doing something with softball ya know? I'm sure you have already thought of that - but good luck with it all - I know change can be hard.