Monday, November 29, 2010

Yeah... Most of you already know... But its still good news :)

As most people have probably heard, Larry and I are expecting a little baby of our own!!! We were really shock and suprised but very very excited when we found out. I am due June 14th! We went to the doctor a couple weeks ago too. It was so amazing to see and hear our baby's heart beat. Definately an experience neither of us will ever forget. We are excited and yes a little scared for this big change in our lives, but we couldn't be happier. The Lord makes every event work out for the best. I am so blessed that we were lucky enough to have it work out that I graduate about two months before the baby comes. Talk about timing!!! I better start blogging better. I have always said that blogs are for people with kids. Well, I guess it is my turn :)



BABY KELLUM'S FIRST PICTURE :)

6 comments:

Shopkins said...

yaya i loved that you already got a picture of your little Peanut. So happy for you two!!! It only gets more exciting!! miss you!!!

Jill said...

SO excited you guys! Love you both and LOVE that lil Kellum baby. Oh...I can't wait. :)

Casch said...

Looks like a boy to me hahaha! so excited for you guys!

Lisa said...

CONGRATS Amanda!!! You will love being parents! It is such a blessing. And yest you better start blogging better! :) I want to hear all about your pregnancy and see cute pics of you and the baby when he/she gets here! CONGRATS AGAIN!

Sarah said...

That is so very very exciting! I am very happy for you two! :)

Chase and Kailey Irwin said...

I didn't know you had a blog, and I didn't know you were pregnant!! CONGRATS!!!