Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yes I Got A Blog...

Due to the fact that my whole extended family are all getting blogs, my sisters felt the need to inform me that I needed a blog as well. Yesterday I got a text from jill asking why I don't have one. I told her that I am not married and/or have kids so who would want to read my blog??? I have nothin to exciting goin on in my life ha ha ha

Well later that day my sister Natalie called me and asked me the same question... Man, what I do for my sisters. So after Nat made me promise I would make one, jill set one up for me. I am not going to lie, I don't know how to use it well yet so give me some time to figure it out.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Lovin' it Mands! Thanks for hanging out with me yesterday. You make me happy! Do your hands feel dead sea smooth?!! Mine sure as heck don't. We're such suckers.

Natalie said...

I'm glad you set up your blog! Now you just need to make sure to post stuff so I know what is going on with you! You guys got the dead sea stuff? I tried that over here. You guys are suckers, but everyone already knew that. HA HA!:> Can't wait for you to come over!

Elyse said...

Hooray for your blog! It looks great! I love being able to spy on people and see what they're up to. Now I can add you to my list. Yea!

Andrea said...

Mands:
So glad you have a blog now. I want you to know how much we cherished having you in St. George with us. We miss having you over for sunday dinners. Those will be memories that will be forever in our hearts. I also want you to know how blessed we felt to have you there when Wyatt was born and when he passed. Also, all the times you spent with him and us while you lived here. I love you so much Mands and so does Derek and the kids. We think you are amazing!

Shopkins said...

Amanda!!! How the poop did you get such a cute background?!

Vance in the Knight! said...

sister i know that you are just downstairs but i got to tell ya....you got a typo in the first sentance!!! you wanna fix that for me?!?!?