Monday, July 21, 2008

Just an update

So as most of you know, all I am doing is working. I am working at Wingers with Alno and Mitch!!! and I am also working at the pool. Yeah the same pool I have been working at since I was 15. Yeah it sucks! I haven't done much else. So I am just telling everyone that because of that, there wont be any pictures posted anytime soon. But I am living in a house taking care of a huge st. bernard named Hagrid, a stupid cat (that I loath) named splat, and some fish. The house is my mom's friend from work. My old teammate CJ is living with me. We are having a blast, when we are both not working.

Other then that not much else is happening. I am so excited for this week tho! There is a whole bunch of family stuff planned. I love my family! YAY FOR FAMILY!! jess is moving home, andrea and fam is here from st. george, and yay it's the 24th so we are going to PARTAY!!! So hopefully I can get some picture this week!

6 comments:

Jill said...

GOOD!!!

Shopkins said...

Amanda i'm so proud of you for posting!! :) makes me so happy. i hope you are doing well. we need to play sometime when you dont' work. miss seeing ya! Hope you are having a blast and making a but load of money! :)

Natalie said...

Yea! I hope we get to see you more this week!

Kate said...

Hey, where is this Vance-infested Wingers???? Maybe I should haul my pregnant self there. Hey, you better come see me when Jill and Nat do.

The Searle Family said...

HEy Amanda! I just found your blog:) I haven't seen you at work for awhile! Hopefully I see you soon!

Andrea said...

Mands:
Didn't know you had posted lately. Thanks for spending so much time with us last week. Also, thanks for spending your whole time with Emily at 7-peaks. That meant a lot to Emily. You are such an amazing, wonderful, awesome, fun cousin to all of my kids. Thank you Amanda!
Love ya tons!
Andrea