Monday, July 14, 2008

Little Kids

I would just like to take a second to tell everyone how cute my Niece and Nephew are!!! Everytime I go over to see my family, I love playing with Addie Lynn ha ha ha She is so stinkin cute! And everytime I leave she always says, "Thanks for playin with me Mands." She is the most polite little girl ever! Then there is Jakey. Always smiling! I love those two!

Here's a story...

So yesterday I was sitting at my house and we were talkin about Mitch, Brack and Leesha's trip they are going on to the temple. Mitch told me that I couldn't go ha ha I was like fine what ever, It's not like I hang out with you guys anyway. ha ha ha Then My mom told me about we are having a BBQ at out house on the 24th. I asked who was comin and she said hopefully most of the Jensen side is coming. So I thought Yay!! Then I said, Yay I get to play with Hayley and Addie! And then I realized... I love playing with little kids. Most of the time I would so much rather play with them. Everyone my age is either getting Married or to busy. So I just wanted to say that I love playing with Kids!!! Kids are so great! They always make me so happy! Yay for Kids!!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

Amen! Yea for kids! I'd so much rather be apart of their conversations than adults. They recognize the more important things in life anyway! I can't wait to see Hayley and Addie together!

Elyse said...

I wish Kayla could join in on your fun! Some day I guess.

Andrea said...

Mands:
You are so awesome! Hayley loves you so much--actually all of my kids do. I'm so glad you got to spend so much time with Wyatt. He loves his cousin Amanda as well. Thanks for being so good to our kids. We are excited to see you in a week.
Love ya!
Andrea and fam

Ashley said...

yay! a new blogger friend! haha love ya girl, thanks for closing with me tonight... bleh!

Natalie said...

Addie loves playing with you too, hence the tears when you leave her. Thanks for being such a great aunt to my kids. Your the best!!

Kate said...

My Amanda!! Hi! I wondered if you blogged -- you do! Yippee! I'm sure you've spied on me already...but check us out for real at kandlwalker.blogspot.com! Miss you and can't wait to see you soon/this fall!

Shopkins said...

ha ha o Amanda you are so funny! yay for blogging! I'm so glad you enjoy playing with them. I loved playing with my niece and nephew as well over the last weekend! they just a bundle of joy every time you see them, yet so sad to leave them. we need to do lunch sometime or something! you work to much! :) see ya