Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life...

Life can be so frustrating sometimes. I am not complaining about my life or anything because I have a great one but more just stating a fact. Why doesn't life just go as we plan. Some times things just don't work out the way we want them too... why is that? I know we need trials and things to make us grow, but I am not just talking about that. Little things... I don't really know where I am going with this post. This week I have just been a little frustrated.

Why can't everyone just treat each other the same? why are people so fake and/or cocky? Why don't I have more money... (ha ha k that last one is just complaining about my lack of money) but seriously. People can be so mean to each other just to get a head. When we are kids we all get along. why does that have to change? why can't we all just never grow up... like Peter Pan? The other day I went back to the neighborhood I grew up in. It was kinda weird walking around the yard and seeing things that brought back little memories. Life was so simple then... Man I miss those days.

K this post kinda turned into a "poor me" thing which is not what I wanted. but yeah I have just been thinking about how much my life has changed, even within the past year...crazy. I feel like I really haven't done anything super exciting with my life yet... any ideas? ha ha well sorry this post is kinda lame and not exciting but people have been telling me I need to update so I just decided to type what I have been thinkin about lately. Life is Crazy... But I better get used to it:)

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

I think you should do something crazy like move to Logan and live in my closet or under my bed or something so that I can hang out with you whenever I want.

Natalie said...

Life can be crazy and especially when you have no time to even realize what you are feeling. Just hang in there. I hope you are doing okay. I would love it if you would call me when you have a min.

Andrea said...

Amanda:
Life is crazy and can really stink sometimes. Know that I love you and think you are quite amazing! Hang in there it will eventually get better...hopefully.
Love ya!
Andrea

Kate said...

Life is a highway...cliche, I know. But true. It has turns, hills, bumps, etc....but everyone once in a while...there will be some beautiful scenery or a beautiful sunset. That is when we take a deep breath and thank God for all we have. Oh, and here is one we learned at Alta....(regarding softball and most everything in life)...."it ain't your wife...and it ain't your life." Whew! Long comment! Sorry!

Debbie said...

Amanda,
Life can be a pain at times...just wait till you have kids. Ü I have always tried to teach my kids that no matter what happens it is always our choice whether we are happy or sad. And it really is, even when bad things happens it is our choice to choose which way we look at it.
http://blog.cjanerun.com/
visit the above blog and read October 20 2008. It kind of goes along with my entry about your little nephew. If we choose to look for the good instead of the bad even those bad days wont be so bad. I have days where I have to take a step back and remind myself to practice what i preach. Heavenly Father has provided us with so many wonderful things around us but sometimes we forget to look at that. One day Kristin told me to listen to a new song she had heard it was by George Strait called "I Saw God Today" after hearing that song I can be driving down the street and see a sunset or a tree in blossom and I instantly think of that song and it brings a smile to my face. We just have to look and we can see God surrounding us. It is such a wonderful feeling. I guess in short what I am really trying to say is dont let other people effect how you feel. You are awesome and I am looking forward to your visit this weekend even though it will be short. We will make it fun. love ya

Jill said...

I know Mands... I know. I really think it may be because of being so busy. It's hard to find time for you to just stop and feel. May sound weird but I do think we all need that. You're awesome Mands! Hang in and I'll see you tomorrow! Yahoo!

Shopkins said...

Amanda your amazing!! I totally know what you mean! so grateful that you are in my life!! You are amazing!! Thanks for being my friend. :)

The Sorensen Family said...

He cute mands! Hope everything is better for you and your not so frustrated! I am going private this weekend so if you still want to view my blog then leave your email on my blog. Love ya!