Friday, September 19, 2008

Tagged???

K kate I am doing this for you... I hope I do this right because I have never been "tagged" before ha ha as most of you know I suck at this whole blogging thing ha ha But I will try to follow the rules of the blogging world.



I've been tagged! The Rules are... tell about 6 quirks of yours and then Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same, be sure to leave a comment to let them know.



1. Mouth noises... you have a problem with eating right? then don't eat around me. You will die. I had a roommate once that had that problem and there were multiple occations that I was about to rip her head off because of the way she talked and ate. I have no sympathy for people that can't figure out how to eat, talk, or just swallow in general... Burping is included... just don't do it around me.



2. I hate girls... yes I know I am a girl. But I hate how girls think and act. Why does everything have to be the end of the world? Drama Drama Drama! girls should just handle things like guys do. when guys have a problem they can get over it so much faster. girls cause drama by over thinking everything. If he doesn't Text you back... HE IS PROBABLY BUSY. Get over it. If a friend doesn't answer your phone call... It doesn't automatically mean that she is mad at you!!!

3. I love things that have fake cheese... Craft singles!! yummy! velveta mac and cheese!!! anything that is processed I love. Yeah I know everyone thinks it is gross but I love it!

4. My back is really ticklish... but not in the normal way. When people talk near my back it makes me squirm. It is a Vance thing I guess. All my siblings are the same way. Wispering is the worst. When I am in class and someone starts wispering behind me, I can't sit still. It is a curse...

5. Well Angie Quiocho told me to put this next one down, I don't know if it is a quirk but it is something I now have to do every day... when I play softball, practice or game, I have to put zinc oxide on my nose... Everyone makes fun of me because I look like a tourist but Chris makes me do it. My nose still gets red but whatever ha ha I also am always wearing a head band to keep my hair back. It is the only way it stays out of my face. Some days it is blue and some days it is white.

6. Cottage cheese!!! I love Cottage cheese. I put it on everything now. I used to never ever eat it. But now I put it on sandwhiches, salads, potatos, pretty much anything. It is like ranch! it goes with everything. I used to get grossed out when my family would mix cottage cheese and salsa and eat it with chips. Well now I eat that all the time. I highly recommend it to everyone!!!

I probably have alot more but that is all I can think of ha ha and I fulfilled the tagging request ha ha so now I tag... Nat, Jill, Jess, Kristie, E, and Steph. Have so much fun!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh...the back thing? Agreed. Agh...Makes me squirm just thinking of it. Cottage cheese? Agreed. Stupid girls? Agreed (although you'll turn into one before you know it. It happened to me only when I got married- poor Allen). People who make mouth noises should DIE!! AGREED! You're pretty freakin' awesome!

Natalie said...

You can't tag a person that tagged you. I'm glad you finally did it though!!

the Braby family said...

haha. I love the food noises none. (just a warning...NEVER eat around Amy. the girl doesn't get the whole eating with you mouth shut thing.)g